What we offer
We offer the application of proton beam, produced by the C-235 cyclotron, for institutions and commercial organizations.
What we have
- proton beam with energy from 70 MeV to 230 MeV and intensity from 0.5 nA to 500 nA,
- experimental room with horizontal beam and with magnetic optical system enabling beam size adjustment,
- gantry facility which enables sample irradiation from 0 MeV to 230 MeV using scanning beam (with σ=2.7 mm or σ=4 mm spot size) and at a selected angle within the range of 0 to 360,
- facility for irradiation with the use of horizontal beam with energy ranging from 0 MeV to 70 MeV; this facility gives a possibility of irradiation using Spread Out Bragg Peak, SOBP. Dose rate: from 0.01 to 1Gy/s,
- two separate rooms for biological samples preparation (material of animal and human origin).
What we can do
The examples of beam application:
- irradiation of physical and biological material,
- tests of detectors and dosimeters in the proton field,
- irradiation of electronic components using fast proton beams, to simulate cosmic radiation,
For technical and commercial issues please contact secretariat on +48 12 399 6200 or by firstname.lastname@example.org.